Organize a Fundraiser on Facebook
You can start a fundraiser on our behalf. Just follow the steps below:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click + Create Fundraiser
- Select Nonprofit
- Search for a nonprofit, then choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details
- Click Create
Every dollar helps us achieve our mission of putting an end to sexual assault.
Interest in learning more about the T.A.S.K. Program? CLICK HERE.
Donate on Facebook
You can now easily donate to OffenderWatch Initiative without leaving Facebook! Here’s how:
- Click Donate on our Page’s cover photo
- Click the amount you'd like to give or enter an amount
- Select a payment method, or add a credit or debit card
- Click Donate
Spread the Word
Start a conversation about OffenderWatch Initiative online! When you spread the word, our message reaches more people -- and, in turn, keeps families and children safer against the dangers of sexual assault. Here are a few sample conversation starters you can use on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and beyond.
- How often do you talk to your kids about “stranger danger”? I’ve learned a lot using the free parenting tips from OffenderWatch Initiative. http://bit.ly/2pGqxUX
- How well do you know your neighbors? I’ve signed up for alerts on sex offenders in my area through OffenderWatch Initiative. http://bit.ly/2rxo02v
- How do you keep tabs on the Apps your little ones are downloading? OffenderWatch Initiative has free tips that have helped me know what to look for & how to keep my children safe! http://bit.ly/2ph6oHh
- Where do you go for parenting tips & advice? I’ve been using the free guides available from OffenderWatch Initiative. Check them out! http://bit.ly/2ph6oHh
- What is your BEST advice for talking to your little ones about strangers? I’ve learned a lot using the free parenting tips from OffenderWatch Initiative. http://bit.ly/2pGqxUX
Show your support for our organization and swap out your profile photo with one of these designs:
Change your cover photo to this one while you're running your Facebook fundraiser!
Stay up to date with our latest efforts on the following platforms:
We’re always looking for hands-on volunteers to help make a positive impact. Click the email address below to get in touch with us & we’ll let you know the next time we need some in-person assistance.