Every parent should know and follow the following safety tips. Please take your time to read and share this with your friends and family.
- Take Responsibility - know where your children are at all times.
- Build Support Systems - Children need positive adult role models and need to know where to go for help.
- Protect Kids Who Are Home Alone - Set ground rules, emergency contacts, and responsibilities for latchkey kids.
- Be Sensitive - Watch for changes in a child’s behavior.
- Talk With Children - Teach your children that no one should approach them or touch them in a way that makes them feel uncomfortable.
Click the image below to download this convenient checklist of tips for parents!